Calling all SCGC Pickers

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Calling all SCGC Pickers

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

Hello Forum!

We are looking for some music that we can use at the beginning an the end of the SCGC Lunch with Otis pod casts. We’re looking for 15-30 seconds of acoustic guitar, harp guitar, slide or what ever you’d like to send. Please message me and we’ll get the ball rolling, thanks!

Acoustic Soul
        Participant

What are you looking for?

Matt Hayden
          Participant

I’ve got some ideas, too.  I’ll gin something up and send it round.

indexless
            Keymaster

We’re looking for 15-30 seconds of acoustic guitar, harp guitar, slide or what ever you’d like to send. Please message me and we’ll get the ball rolling, thanks!

tadol
              Senior Moderator

What we’re hoping is to get some nice licks to use for the podcast – It doesn’t need to be a full song, and you don’t need words, but if you can get a decent recording of yourself on your SC guitar playing something you can stretch out to 30 seconds, thats really all we need.

Now, if you happen to have a song with some nice guitar already posted on YT, Soundcloud, or a CD you’ve put out there, we can give you a plug at the same time.  But some sweet licks recorded on your phone can work just as well –

C’mon – lets hear what ya got!

Hank
                Participant

Some Guitars Y'all might be interested in

submitted with humbleness.

Old 97
                  Participant

I was playing way too fast.

Please excuse the slop factor.

[audio src="http://www.acousticgallery.com/audio/handmade1/12.mp3" /]

Old 97
                    Participant
                  Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.