WTB – anyone have a bass? or maybe a uke?

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Buy and Sell WTB – anyone have a bass? or maybe a uke?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      tadol
      Senior Moderator

OK – admitted big SCGC fanboy here – got a fair number of guitars, and even a few baritones, but I’m thinking it would be awfully fun to get a SCGC bass, and maybe even a ukelele.

The only other thing I’d like is one of their archtops, but thats probably asking too much –

If anyone has one, or maybe sees one avail, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!!

al
        Participant

Tad,

how’ve you been?

Alan Kimura here A.K.A. palolowarrior

what kind of ukulele are you interested in?

Hank
            Participant

Alan, Wonderful to see you here.
              I play the OM “tree” everyday. It is such a wonderful guitar I Feel guilty that I bought it from you…NOT.
              You have such a wonderful collection and are great to deal with.
              I hope you’ll chime in here more often.
              Fair Winds Mate.

tadol
            Senior Moderator

Hey Alan!  I know you always have some extra nice stuff around!

I am, of course, looking for a Santa Cruz uke – not terribly picky about wood, would prefer a larger one but I think they only made concert size. Not a good player, and I have one I plunk on from time to time, and a friend has offered me a couple Martins, but if I’m gonna spend a few bucks on a really nice uke, its gonna have to be a Santa Cruz –

If you see anything, keep me in mind!

Acoustic Soul
              Participant

I’ve always kept in mind that when I have completed my guitar lineup I would LOVE to get an Acoustic Bass and Ukulele as well!

tadol
                Senior Moderator

Completed your guitar line-up? You did hear that Richard mentioned he might build a harp guitar, right?

?

Acoustic Soul
                  Participant

A harp guitar?  Noooo way you gotta be pulling my leg!    It’s funny I just want to get a RS and a OOO but the ones that I want to build are 12k and 22k 🙁  those tones though those tones.

I don’t need Richard doing anything else that will show me something I need lol

Acoustic Soul
                    Participant

I realized since I wrote that reply and listened to the podcast you were actually not joking. wow.  lol

Matt Hayden
                      Participant

Heh. I’ve been wanting him to build a 00-14 with cutaway forever……all in good time.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.