WTB – anyone have a bass? or maybe a uke?

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Buy and Sell WTB – anyone have a bass? or maybe a uke?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Acoustic Soul 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

tadol
    Participant

OK – admitted big SCGC fanboy here – got a fair number of guitars, and even a few baritones, but I’m thinking it would be awfully fun to get a SCGC bass, and maybe even a ukelele.

The only other thing I’d like is one of their archtops, but thats probably asking too much –

If anyone has one, or maybe sees one avail, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!!

al
    Participant

Tad,

how’ve you been?

Alan Kimura here A.K.A. palolowarrior

what kind of ukulele are you interested in?

zorro
      Participant

Alan, Wonderful to see you here.
      I play the OM “tree” everyday. It is such a wonderful guitar I Feel guilty that I bought it from you…NOT.
      You have such a wonderful collection and are great to deal with.
      I hope you’ll chime in here more often.
      Fair Winds Mate.

tadol
    Participant

Hey Alan!  I know you always have some extra nice stuff around!

I am, of course, looking for a Santa Cruz uke – not terribly picky about wood, would prefer a larger one but I think they only made concert size. Not a good player, and I have one I plunk on from time to time, and a friend has offered me a couple Martins, but if I’m gonna spend a few bucks on a really nice uke, its gonna have to be a Santa Cruz –

If you see anything, keep me in mind!

Acoustic Soul
    Participant

I’ve always kept in mind that when I have completed my guitar lineup I would LOVE to get an Acoustic Bass and Ukulele as well!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.