Zoom Forum Club

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

Greetings Members,

Hank has suggested a “group” meeting, here’s my thoughts. I’m part of a couple of groups like this, one is all the musicians that I played with in High School, it’s big fun. We have a standing meeting once a week(usually weekend night) and it’s been great to catch up with everyone. We could set up the same type of thing.

We can have as many as 100 of you on the screen at one time

You all would need to download Zoom and have a fairly juicy internet connections (uh…no dial ups)

It can be as free form as you like it, most of the calls end in drunken laugh riots

So, let me know what you think if this interests you. I’ll do the backend work, it would allow us to put names with faces and maybe bring us all a little closer understanding.

Let me know here on this thread.

tadol

I’m in!

Lots o’ SCGC guitars! But never ask which is my fav

Hank
      Participant

I’m In….. I would really love to see the “real” forum members in their “Natural Habitat” ….sort of  David Attenbourgh” ……”And now if you are very quiet you can hear the Santa Cruz guitar buyer explaining to his mate why he needs an OM to go with his F and why it will enhance the Families survival “…LOLLOLLOL

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

Matt Hayden
      Participant

Hmm. My last post is awaiting moderation! But I’m in all the same.

Matt Hayden
      Participant

I’m in.

Old 97
      Participant

I need a new iPad or computer first.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.