The Elmwoods – having some fun –

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Videos and shows The Elmwoods – having some fun –

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      tadol
      Senior Moderator

well – been playing with some friends for a while, and a couple years ago, we started doing one or 2 parties for friends, then a couple parties for people we didn’t know too well (but promised us food and beer), and now we’ve actually done 2 paying gigs, and headlined a benefit. Beginning to think I might be able to consider myself a musician – but just barely.

Anyway –  thanks to shnazzy phones, we’ve gotten a couple videos from friends, and they’ve put them up on Youtube. So I figured what the heck – I’d put a link up here and see if anyone is bored enough to give em a looksie –  enjoy!(?)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzS10SPIhh2YZqNMrxxvea_DeZTIh-Mar

Hank
        Participant

Tadol… I am so glad you posted this video……In my wildest dreams I never thought I’d see you in a GOLD Lame’ Jacket !!!!
          Or…upon closer inspection is it just the lights ???

indexless
          Keymaster

It’s the total talk of the bay area! Great job!

tadol
            Senior Moderator

They’re some cheap import jackets from Amazon – fake black velvet with rubberized gold imprint – but they do look sharp under the lights! And they may have helped us land some tawdry bar gig in Vegas next year – but I’ll believe that when I see it in writing!

I’ll know we’ve made it if we get to open for the Carolyn Sills Combo –

Anonymous

I think this is great! Keep up the good work. Contributions from artists like yourself  was a big part of the  “old forum” which is sorely lacking today.

Anonymous

Love it  Kinna,ve a gringo take on some soulful tex mex  Texas Tornados. FLACO  ai eeehh!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.