SCGC in the Nashville Country music Hall of Fame and Museum

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion SCGC in the Nashville Country music Hall of Fame and Museum

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      hubster
      Participant

My wife and I celebrated our 45th anniversary over the past week.  First we saw Ramblin’ Jack Elliott and Todd Snider in Portland.  The next concert was Leo Kottke at the Aladdin, also in Portland.  Then we hopped on a plane to Nashville where we saw Jason Isbell at the Ryman Theater.  We visited the awesome Gruhn Guitars and I picked up a G7th Heritage capo as a memento of the visit.  Then we watched two sets of great bluegrass by Lorraine Jordan & Carolina Road at an intimate setting called the Station Inn.  The next day was spent at the Hall of Fame and Museum.  I got a big old smile on my face when I saw an SCGC D/PW on display, which belonged to Ashley McBryde.

Life is good.

Chrisakadigdog
      Participant

Sounds like an excellent celebration for the two of you. The hall of fame is almost a full day  seeing it all..

tadol

What an awesome anniversary! Congrats!

indexless
      Keymaster

Welcome and Congrats on your anniversary…..I’ve been there 3 times and spent the day…lots of mojo there for sure

Hank
      Participant

Welcome and Happy anniversary.

What a great gift to each other.

My wife and I never miss going to “The Gulch” and the Station Inn when we visit Nashville.

The city is changing in a very dramatic way but places like the Ryman and the Station Inn and other places in the Gulch keep the flavor of Nashville alive.

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

Acoustic Soul
      Participant

Wow, what a celebration!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.