SC shopping in SC –

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tadol

just on my way back home from a biz trip in Anaheim, and on our way out of town swung by LA Guitar Sales & McCabes –

LA Sales has a really good selection of instruments, but they also have some very choice SCs – My lust for was the Braz OM42 – but I am hard pressed to put out that change right now. The one I had to quickly talk myself out of was their OMG mahogany/Adirondack – definitely what I love to hear, although they had another OMG in eir that was pretty good too –

McCabes was an experience – if I had to live in LA, I’d try to live near them just for the cool vibe – not much in  SCs ( a nice eir F, but another darn narrow nut!) so I just had to buy a strap lock and guitar stand, ‘cause I had to give them some biz –

both worth an afternoon if you find yourself bored in LA!!

Lots o’ SCGC guitars! But never ask which is my fav

haasome
      Participant

Ahhh, temptation! I just received a picture from Carolyn of my OMG hanging in the Cure chamber (facing guitar), but it looks like there’s a nice mahogany (I think?) guitar hanging right behind it. Beautiful instruments built by a great company.

– Paul –

tadol

Looks like a mahogany ’29, your OMG, and some beautiful koa on an all koa H13 maybe? Its clearly in good company!

Lots o’ SCGC guitars! But never ask which is my fav

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.