Santa Cruz Coffee Break with Richard Hoover #9 Zooming with Richard

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Santa Cruz Coffee Break with Richard Hoover #9 Zooming with Richard

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

Well folks, here ya go, our first video podcast……we’re a little rough but it’s great to get back in the saddle, Here is the you tube link since it’s a WORLD PREMIER there is a count down for a couple of minutes, sorry it’s all YouTube

and here is the soundcloud link, hope you enjoy

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by indexless.
      • This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by indexless.
      Hank
      Participant

I would just like to say….You three old farts sound like the Conservative Men’s Club gathering on the courthouse bench in some small town bemoaning what has become of the world you once knew……I loved it and could not agree with Y’all more……..Age and responsibility cannot be denied……That was fun.

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German (For Sale)
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

Hank
      Participant

Oh Yea…Where are the Coffee Cups ??

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German (For Sale)
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

tadol

I’ve had to run out and do a couple emergency lock jobs this afternoon, so I haven’t had a chance to see how we did, but I can say right now that it was really wonderful to be able to talk with these guys again, and I am really looking forward to more!

now – get off my lawn!

oh – and I have asked my son to work on the graphics for the cup some more –  soon, I hope –

Matt Hayden
      Participant

That’s a pretty good Zoom, Watching it now, seems like you’ve started out on the right foot.

haasome
      Participant

That was fun, thanks guys. What’s next is a great question. As an instructor in physical sciences I always wished we had invented & perfected hologram technology as a learning & communication tool — along with sensory capacity like smell, air movement, etc. great job as always.

– Paul –

Chrisakadigdog
      Participant

Once again A MOST ENJOYABLE WATCH .    I enjoyed the the more positive take away that,  there is a silver lining to every dark cloud , a lesson to be learned, to make lemonade from your lemons.  That the collection of consequences ultimately offers us the self realization of wisdom.    Thanks gentleman Richard,Richard and Tadol.

Looking forward to the next podcast.

Acoustic Soul
      Participant

I really enjoyed the first four or five podcasts, since then I haven’t had time to sit down with an empty mind and listen to any of them – miserably busy when most people are bored and locked down

bert
      Participant

Really appreciate you guys doing this, great job.   bert

MajesticShaver
      Participant

So nice to hear this podcast again, thanks to you guys for the time and work you put in to it.  Having a visual was a nice element!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.