Santa Cruz Coffee Break with Richard Hoover #9 Zooming with Richard

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums All the SCGC podcasts are here Santa Cruz Coffee Break with Richard Hoover #9 Zooming with Richard

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

Well folks, here ya go, our first video podcast……we’re a little rough but it’s great to get back in the saddle, Here is the you tube link

and here is the soundcloud link, hope you enjoy

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by indexless.
        • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by indexless.
        Hank
        Participant

I would just like to say….You three old farts sound like the Conservative Men’s Club gathering on the courthouse bench in some small town bemoaning what has become of the world you once knew……I loved it and could not agree with Y’all more……..Age and responsibility cannot be denied……That was fun.

Hank
          Participant

Oh Yea…Where are the Coffee Cups ??

tadol
            Senior Moderator

I’ve had to run out and do a couple emergency lock jobs this afternoon, so I haven’t had a chance to see how we did, but I can say right now that it was really wonderful to be able to talk with these guys again, and I am really looking forward to more!

now – get off my lawn!

oh – and I have asked my son to work on the graphics for the cup some more –  soon, I hope –

Matt Hayden
              Participant

That’s a pretty good Zoom, Watching it now, seems like you’ve started out on the right foot.

haasome
                Participant

That was fun, thanks guys. What’s next is a great question. As an instructor in physical sciences I always wished we had invented & perfected hologram technology as a learning & communication tool — along with sensory capacity like smell, air movement, etc. great job as always.

– Paul –

Chrisakadigdog
                  Participant

Once again A MOST ENJOYABLE WATCH .    I enjoyed the the more positive take away that,  there is a silver lining to every dark cloud , a lesson to be learned, to make lemonade from your lemons.  That the collection of consequences ultimately offers us the self realization of wisdom.    Thanks gentleman Richard,Richard and Tadol.

Looking forward to the next podcast.

Acoustic Soul
                    Participant

I really enjoyed the first four or five podcasts, since then I haven’t had time to sit down with an empty mind and listen to any of them – miserably busy when most people are bored and locked down

bert
                      Participant

Really appreciate you guys doing this, great job.   bert

Barber Derek
                        Participant

So nice to hear this podcast again, thanks to you guys for the time and work you put in to it.  Having a visual was a nice element!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.