Santa Cruz Coffee Break with Richard Hoover #5 meet Rick Barto-STRINGS

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Santa Cruz Coffee Break with Richard Hoover #5 meet Rick Barto-STRINGS

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

Here’s #5 for your listening enjoyment and it’s a barn burner…Enjoy and have a great day, music this month by Forum member Luke Foo, thank you Luke!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by indexless.
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by indexless.
      Acoustic Soul
      Participant

I heard this one is going to be about guitar construction!  Will have to listen when I get back home

indexless
      Keymaster

It all works together, enjoy

LukeF
      Participant

Rich:

What an honor to use my sound clip for this episode!  With all the great players on this forum, I feel truly humbled that mine would be selected.  Another great interview.  Thanks.

Luke

indexless
      Keymaster

We’re grateful you shared it with us Luke, thanks for the great playing, glad you enjoyed it

Hank
      Participant

Wonderful explanation of string/top/bracing interaction.

My question would be ….How does the material of the plectrum/Pick effect the  basic “Fundamental”?….or does it ?

Santa Cruz Picks in the future ?

A GREAT  COFFEE BREAK…….and I’m only an hour into it.

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German (For Sale)
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

Chrisakadigdog
      Participant

This has been an enlightening listen..  The nodal points ,transfer of string energy to and fro. And the parabolic equation will have me thinking deeply tonight in dreamland.  And I’ve only listened to it twice

haasome
      Participant

Thank you for providing us with another enlightening podcast. It was interesting and enjoyable. It is such a pleasure to witness the passion & dedication to excellence in the building of these wonderful instruments.

– Paul –

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.