Santa Cruz Coffee Break #22 Zoomin’ with Happy Traum

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums All the SCGC podcasts are here Santa Cruz Coffee Break #22 Zoomin’ with Happy Traum

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by bert.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

Greetings Forum,

Happy Spring!

I am very pleased to present #22 with Happy Traum. If you’ve ever held an acoustic guitar in your hands, it’s most likely you learned something from Happy. We are honored to have been able to have this conversation with one of the roots of acoustic guitar and the folk movement. Happy was there in the beginning and is still going strong today. An amazing experience for Tad and myself, we are so excited to share this with you and we thank Happy for putting up with the technical issues and doping this interview twice. It is my extreme pleasure to present you this podcast. Oh yea, there is a few surprises in store.

Homespun  https://www.homespun.com/

Happy Traum  https://www.happytraum.com/

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by indexless.
        • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by indexless.
        Chrisakadigdog
        Participant

That was a special podcast with Happy Traum to wake up and watch . HOMESPUN VHS instructional source is a must for many of us.  Thanks Happy Richard andTad

Hank
          Participant

I learned how to play a 5 string banjo before I decided to play a guitar…..  Mel Bay ,The Pete Seeger book and “Sing Out Magazine” were the only lessons I ever had .

To watch this podcast has been a true joy.

To listen to Happy reel off the names of all the Players and artists is like running through my pre teen and teenage mind when I was learning what a guitar meant to me.

With out a doubt this will be one of the Crown Jewels of your Podcast series.

Also Richard and Tad ….I am envious and jealous ……but in a good way ,of your association and closeness with the SCGC folks……This was a wonderful and inspiring show Y’all.

By the way …in the middle of it I grabbed my H-13 O.T. and was lightly picking it while I watched.

REALLY ,REALLY Good Y’all

Barber Derek
            Participant

Thanks for another fine episode.  Happy is such a humble, charming individual, can’t wait to see his Signature model!

bert
              Participant

Those were the days my friend, thought they would never end.   so true

thanks Rich/Tad…

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.