Santa Cruz Baritone string sets available!

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Santa Cruz Baritone string sets available!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      tadol
      Senior Moderator

With much anticipation, Santa Cruz has released their Baritone string sets. I’ve been waiting for these for quite a while – and Teja Gerken, from the Peghead Nation, borrowed a couple baritones from me and installed a set of the low tension, and a set of the medium tension, on them. Here’s a link to the review –

I just got the guitars back from him yesterday, but then had to prep and pack for a long gig, which I am just recovering from, so I haven’t actually played them myself. But I am really looking forward to some quiet time with each of them this week. I’ll let you know what I think – but I think I’ll probably love them. But I still need to decide if I like low or medium tension –

I believe we’ll also see some 12 string and DADGAD sets shortly – really looking forward to trying those too!

SC Strings make great stocking stuffers – make sure you let loved ones know!

bert
        Participant

Thanks Tad, best overall description of baritone guitar I’ve ever seen.  The SCGC Parabolics sound awesome.  bert

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.