Question and answer update

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Question and answer update

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

Greetings all,

Yesterday we did a zoomin’ with Richard Hoover for your Q&A, and the tech and the California fires had our lunch, I feel that because of the technical issues of  broadcasting in a fire zone we needed to try again. We’re all set for next week so if any of you have some quick questions, send them away before Saturday this week. Richard really nailed a lot of things and gave us a few surprises but the dropouts really did not do justice to his work. So….send away and thank you all for your patience, it’s great stuff. We also booked our next Santa Cruz players podcast and I’m over the moon on who we will share with you. Thanks again, we’re all safe, just under a big orange sky. See you Tuesday afternoon if the tech gods agree.

Hank
        Participant

Thanks Richard and Tad and Maestro……With ALL you have been through in California I admire Y’ all for your perseverance and commitment……..Y’all are a fine example of ….”The Show Must Go On”…….

If Maestro could speak about the Redwood he used for his 2019 NAMM FTC I would be very grateful.

Y’all have created a small but very loyal family……Many Thanks

Fair Winds….Hank

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Hank.
          Matt Hayden
          Participant

Ask him if he’s worked with Lucky Strike redwood…..I have one top, and am curious whether or not it’d work. I tend to like spruce guitars, and I’m hoping that the extra stiffness and strength of redwood might be worthwhile.

Hank
            Participant

I would like also to know about the criteria Richard uses to choose the instruments he shows at NAMM

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.