New SCHC Web Site

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      haasome
      Participant

I heard SCHC was about to launch a new web site a couple of months ago. Anyone know how that effort is proceeding?

– Paul –

indexless
      Keymaster

Not sure about this, hoping your meaning SCGC?

https://www.santacruzguitar.com/

haasome
        Participant

A remake of that particular site. If you click on Available Guitars on that page you’ll get this message :”Santa Cruz Guitar Company is about to launch a brand new website!”

At the end of October I had an email exchange with Carolyn where I mentioned that  I had seen this reference indicating they were constructing a new web site; and asked if it would be a major overhaul? She said yes. Carolyn said they hoped to have it launched before December, and that it’s going to be a big, and welcomed, change.

I guess it’s just taking more time than expected.

– Paul –

indexless
        Keymaster

Greetings!

All things that are musical and wood report that the NEW SCGC site is up and running on Monday, considering it’s getting very close to NAMM, let’s celebrate this lofty goal!

indexless
      Keymaster

tadol
      Participant

Oooh! Is that a special new SC? One body, 4 necks?

haasome
      Participant

SCGC has completed working on their new upgraded web site and now has it posted and running live. It’s definitely an improvement over the old site with more eye candy, videos and useful information.
      https://www.santacruzguitar.com

– Paul –

zorro
      Participant

Spent the morning perusing the new website….Well done !!
      The new site reinvigorated My feelings for SCGC……..Now I’ll open the cabinet and start playing.

1993 Martin Custom HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC Custom F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC Custom OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC Custom OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC Custom 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi

The Bay, The Gulf Stream, The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their Secrets with.

sdelsolray
      Participant

I like the new website. The old one was good too.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.