New Podcast with the Maestro now up!

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion New Podcast with the Maestro now up!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      tadol

We just had an opportunity to talk with our own dear Otis B. Rodeo (aka – Richard Hoover)  to catch up on the last 4 months, learn a bit about how he and the shop are dealing with the multitude of challenges they’ve had, and the very exciting news about .  .  .

well – I won’t spoil it – head to the new Podcast section of the Forum and catch it for yourself!

Lots o’ SCGC guitars! But never ask which is my fav

Hank
      Participant

Just watched…… I think this edition may have shown the best of all three of you and we who are members of the forum thank you for a wonderful thing.

Great job .

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

MajesticShaver
      Participant

Great episode, always great to see Richard.  It was interesting to hear his thoughts on the virtual NAMM show.

Richard and Tad, thanks for all to work to bring us the podcast.

bert
      Participant

Thanks Tad and Rich for doing such an excellent job.  Mr. Hoover is truly the salt of the earth.

We are so very fortunate to be SCGC players.  bert

Catndahat
      Participant

What Bert said!

Yes, thanks Tad and Rich—> and this time thanks to Richard. Love listening to him talk.

Dannymeeg
      Participant

Slowly catching up on all the episodes! Most enjoyable and informative. Looking forward to getting up to date and listening to this one!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.