My little corner of the world.

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion My little corner of the world.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

Haven’t seen much activity here lately….So I thought I’d post my “Play Area”.

Any one else ??

Hank
        Participant

iim7V7IM7
          Participant

Nice space Hank…👍

indexless
            Keymaster

Lot’s of activity in the Podcast area, Brandon and Josh were fantastic interviews, up and coming

Daniel
              Participant

I wish my little corner was a neat and tidy as yours!  But I have kids.  😉

We’re in Pennsylvania for a good portion of the summer (California will have to wait until our next US trip).  So this is the view from my practice space this morning….

That’s the Little Pine Creek running south (left to right) in the background.  The land across “the crick” is state park land as is the creek.  So we’re pretty isolated here.  It is quiet.  Loads of wildlife including otters, deer, black bears, and eagles.

Hank
                  Participant

Daniel, It must seem so Primative to France…..Do the instruments sound different ? Maybe a bit less Arcadian ?

Daniel
                    Participant

Not primitive; wild.

The humidity is higher here than in France, so there would be a difference if I had brought an acoustic instrument.  But given I had to travel with a gig bag and two kids as a solo parent, I brought a solid body 5 string emando.  So it sounds the same here as there.  😉

Daniel

Hank
                      Participant

Looks like Very Good Pickin Country. Found any locals to play with ? Are you close to Martin Factory?

Daniel
                      Participant

Hi Hank,

We’re a few hours north and west of Nazareth.  But I have been there twice.

I’m trying to my explain to myself why I haven’t run into any other players.  There have to be some here, but they seem to be hiding.  😉

Daniel

tadol
                        Senior Moderator

Need to set up for practice tonite –

Hank
                          Participant

Ah, “The Old I need More Room For The Drummer” excuse……I would remind you Tad that we have all seen pictues of that space before……..And I am very envious.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.