Lost Guitar From Fed Ex up for sale in Arkansas

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Buy and Sell Lost Guitar From Fed Ex up for sale in Arkansas

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Acoustic Soul
      Participant

Just a heads up , the guitar I had that was lost by FedEx a year + ago popped up on Reverb today

https://reverb.com/item/48159541-santa-cruz-om-grand-omg-2014-italian-cocobolo?utm_content=feed_listings&utm_source=braze&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Feed-Email&utm_term=Feed%20Email

It was damaged during shipping, they took it somewhere to be analyzed, and then it was lost.  I let SCGC know in case it’s fishy or prompts investigation but I wanted to let everyone on the forum

Maybe a buyer beware type of thing

indexless
        Keymaster

Not that we are the guitar police, but thanks for the heads up on this one

Old 97
          Participant

Contact the seller.

pto
            Participant

reminds me of a similar instance years and years ago, Peter Yarrow’s Larrivee was lost by an airline in Atlanta.  years later i spotted it on ebay, and informed the seller, nicely, it was stolen property. his reply was either bid on it or go away.  i went to the fbi site online and reported it. the next day, the guy was raided and Yarrow got his guitar back. somebody probably got to them before i, but an immediate response, nonetheless.:)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by pto.
          Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.