Just in time for holiday gift giving…….please read…let's make the Holidays

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Just in time for holiday gift giving…….please read…let's make the Holidays

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

EDIT:   Update….there are 11…..these must be worth 20 bucks apiece…..Forum member and Santa Cruz Coffee Break host Tadol has just bestowed upon me about 20 SCGC Coffee Break Picks….. folks these things are going to be 100 a pick on ebay in a year…..so

Send me a private message that you donated to a local food bank…(if you lie to me..the Karma is on your head)…..and I’ll send you some of these truly collectible items…let’s help those that are way less fortunate than ourselves, let’s feed people, maybe one night they get to sleep inside and have a bathroom at the ready

I want to thank you all for your support of this forum, it’s a true labor of love, and love is our highest calling…dig deep and corner the market on SCGC coffee break picks……you know you want them….

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by indexless.
        tadol
        Senior Moderator

The Elmwoods (my band) played the Kensington Circus Pub last night, and we told the audience that all donations were going to the Alameda County Foodbank – we raised $314 dollars.  I’ve already got a small handful of picks that I gave to the band –

Matt Hayden
          Participant

Since I already had some picks, I saw the topic and did a donation to the food bank at the library.  Thanks for the reminder, guys – we are fortunate, let’s not forget those who aren’t.

Plus, great picks.  😀

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.