Joining the Santa Cruz Family

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Joining the Santa Cruz Family

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am thrilled to join the forum here and the Santa Cruz family. I have been going into my local guitar shop every day for the past two years after I drop my little girl off at school, to play this Vintage Artist Santa Cruz.

I love my Martin guitar-but the moment I played this Santa Cruz and heard and felt that sound against my chest…I was hooked.  But every day I would have to set her back down and go back home; always leaving wanting more. But this Father’s Day, I was blown away when my wife and kids presented this very same guitar to me.  My baby had finally come home and I couldn’t be happier.

So I just wanted to share my story, say thank you for these wonderful guitars, and introduce myself to this wonderful family.

indexless
        Keymaster

Welcome Sonny…sounds like you got a few “Keepers”…welcome to the forum

haasome
          Participant

Very nice and welcome Sonny. Happy Fathers Day!

– Paul –

bert
            Participant

Very special Father’s Day, welcome and congratulations.  I have a strong liking for SCGC mahogany guitars.  bert

tadol
              Senior Moderator

Wow! You waited 2 years? I’d be all healed up from selling that kidney by now –  but its pretty amazing your family came together and got that for you. What a great fathers day!

Hank
                Participant

Happy Fathers Day Sonny and a Vintage Artist is a wonderful guitar…Welcome to the Tribe.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.