Joining the Santa Cruz Family

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Joining the Santa Cruz Family

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sonny_S
      Participant

I am thrilled to join the forum here and the Santa Cruz family. I have been going into my local guitar shop every day for the past two years after I drop my little girl off at school, to play this Vintage Artist Santa Cruz.

I love my Martin guitar-but the moment I played this Santa Cruz and heard and felt that sound against my chest…I was hooked.  But every day I would have to set her back down and go back home; always leaving wanting more. But this Father’s Day, I was blown away when my wife and kids presented this very same guitar to me.  My baby had finally come home and I couldn’t be happier.

So I just wanted to share my story, say thank you for these wonderful guitars, and introduce myself to this wonderful family.

indexless
      Keymaster

Welcome Sonny…sounds like you got a few “Keepers”…welcome to the forum

haasome
      Participant

Very nice and welcome Sonny. Happy Fathers Day!

– Paul –

bert
      Participant

Very special Father’s Day, welcome and congratulations.  I have a strong liking for SCGC mahogany guitars.  bert

tadol

Wow! You waited 2 years? I’d be all healed up from selling that kidney by now –  but its pretty amazing your family came together and got that for you. What a great fathers day!

Hank
      Participant

Happy Fathers Day Sonny and a Vintage Artist is a wonderful guitar…Welcome to the Tribe.

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German (For Sale)
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.