I knew it…It’s what I told Dee

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion I knew it…It’s what I told Dee

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

Hank
        Participant

Thank you Indexless….as usual.

tadol
          Senior Moderator

Thats a good read – but its in direct conflict with what my wife told me, which I can only paraphrase as something like “Buy another guitar, and you may not see tomorrow – “

Chrisakadigdog
            Participant

I was wondering each morning when I gaze into the mirror why this magic has passed me by with all my herd of cases line every nook and cranny possible

Matt Hayden
              Participant

Heh.  So much to live for, so much to potentially die for.

Beth likes my guitars but not all of them and the ones she doesn’t like either stay in cases when she’s home or get sold. Which is why my 1975 Bozo dread is out there for sale….

Hank
                Participant

https://eddiesguitars.com/acoustic-guitars/acoustic-guitar-brands/santa-cruz-guitars/santa-cruz-ftc-custom-redwood-granadillo-namm-instrument.

Well, I have recently been feeling my 73 years so I decided to test out the results of the article.

The link above will be added to the Ramuda …….will arrive next week.

I would like to thank Digdog and Tadol for their complete lack of effort to try and talk me out of this……

Anybody know where I can find a used display case….cheap

Chrisakadigdog
                  Participant

That is one glowing looking piece of luthiery bliss.   It’s  so. California Golden State organic crunchy granola goodness.!

Old 97
                    Participant

My ex wife was not a fan of my guitar playing.

One day I told her, “ I was playing before we got together. I will continue after you’re gone.”

i don’t miss her at all.

Daniel
                      Participant

Matt, I know EXACTLY how you feel.

🙂

Daniel

Matt Hayden
                        Participant

I keep trying to thin the herd and concentrate on the good ones.  And Old GFs who didn’t play or like playing aren’t in the picture any more. 🙂

Matt Hayden
                          Participant

Zorro, that’s pretty. Is it brown granadillo or red granadillo?  The picture looks brown, but the internet, she lies.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.