getting back in the saddle

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion getting back in the saddle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel
      Participant

I got several calls, texts, and emails from a local promoter for a gig at a local bar.

Finally answered.  Me and Fred Liebert, an award winning bassist (French version of the Tony’s), are playing La Fabrik, Laon on 17 June 2022.

First reheasal is tomorrow night.  I’m retooling my sets for the octave mandolin as I have jettisonned my guitar player.

You’re all invited.  Loads of tent space in the yard.  🙂

Daniel

squarewave
        Participant

Sounds like a plan,I’ll check my diary for June…and see if the the world is back to relative normality by then. I’m no holding my breath. Best of luck with your show, wish I had one to look forward to. ?

@drewcifer01

Matt Hayden
          Participant

Awesome.  Wish I could be there to play with….

tadol
            Senior Moderator

June, eh? Honestly, I’m really hoping that we’ve all figured out how we’re going to work with this situation going forward, and start being able to move around the planet more easily before then –

Daniel
              Participant

Tad, I’m betting on 2024 being the year we all acknowledge the death of lethal COVID 19.  But I hope it’ll sooner than that.

Matt, Me too.  BTW, the guitar chair is open.  😉

Drew, I was trying to organize a SCGC Euro-meet before COVID.  It’s still there to do.  We’ll see how things progress (or regress) as the summer passes.  🙂

Daniel

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.