Forum Podcasts are now on Apple Podcasts app too!

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums All the SCGC podcasts are here Forum Podcasts are now on Apple Podcasts app too!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tadol
      Senior Moderator

I am pleased to announce that with the determined and extensive hard work by our dear moderator Richard Newman, and some trial and error button-pushing by myself, we have managed to get all the podcasts linked to and available from Apple Podcasts!  Do a search for Santa Cruz Forum, or even Lunch with Otis, and you’ll find them all there, ready to occupy hours and hours of your day.  We’re still working on getting things set so you can zoom right into your favorites, be that our dear Richard Hoover, or maybe you want to find one of our podcasts with a specific Santa Cruz Signature Artist – but while we flail down that rabbit hole, we encourage you to look thru the list and enjoy them all –

Please spread the word to all you friends and collaborators, musicians and luthiers, or anyone who might enjoy listening – And let us know what you think!

Thanks!

Barber Derek
        Participant

That’s great news, thanks for all the hard work from you and Richard Newman!

Russ
          Participant

Thanks now I can listen to them on the train to work.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.