Enjoyable video

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

Matt H., The builders persona and knowedge remind me of you.

indexless
        Keymaster

Nice. Thanks for finding that

Hank
          Participant

One of the things I enjoy most….and the SCGCPF members do best… is understanding the indivdule parts of the total equation that make up a SCGC instrument.

I have had the privilage of playing with some of you and private messageing with others.

I have asked for advise from a good many of you when I have contemplated a build from RH & Gang.

When it comes to thoughts and real world experience with the woods of Santa Cruz Guitars Y’all are 2nd to none.

My small Ramuda consist’s of some very special tone woods and create some VERY exceptional  tone ….tone ‘s not the right word…..The video is a better discriptive…But I spend many an hour with my right ear bent over the sound hole absorbing the sonics and flows.

But I have always known that Matt H,, Tadol, Chris Carr ,Richard Newman and Hassome have understood the subject of what I was looking for in a particular build……To Y’All…..It IS ALL about the wood……well, and 6 steel strings.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.