Am I the only one here with a Santa Cruz “RS”???

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Am I the only one here with a Santa Cruz “RS”???

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Silly Moustache
      Participant

I heard from someone at SCGC some tme ago that a very small number have been made.

I love mine – show us yours!

indexless
      Keymaster

I had one for a while, it was like a cello, amazing guitars, I had a sick dog and it paid part of the bills, would love to get it back

Acoustic Soul
      Participant

It’s actually over time because nearly the only model I’m super super interested in and my next model will be that after having an H 13 and OM Grand, just couldn’t feel enough air movement off either one, not big enough of a sound and I don’t like square shoulders much … the RS is really a sweet spot for me and based on my experience something santa cruz must do really well if the VS and my experience are any indications

Matt Hayden
      Participant

They have a lot of thump in the bass for alternating-bass fingerpicking.

tadol
      Participant

I looked at a used one years ago, and loved it but couldn’t pull the cash together – we had eric do a piece on Indexless’ guitar which is on a CD he released but isn’t on his website – maybe he’ll let us put some of the audio up?  i’d be pretty excited to see another one!

Silly Moustache
      Participant

Thanks for the comments so far – more welcomed – I have a 2012 build – originally at Northern Lights in Littleton NH from 2012 to 2014 – when someone bought it and pretty soon decided that the 5″ depth didn’t get on with his left shoulder, so put it on US Ebay. I convinced him to send it to me in the UK, ajd all was fine.

It hasn’t been a performing guitar for me and has taken a longtime to open up but in the last few months it seems to have opened up well.

I have to feel string to take it out because of the Ameritage case!

Mine is sitka over hog, which is fine -but I’d love to play one with adi/EIR!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.