A New Dog in the House

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion A New Dog in the House

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      haasome
      Participant

I lost my best pal ever in March. His name was Haas (the root of my user name)and he was my biggest fan. You can see the big boy in the first picture below. Well, never to be replaced, but I do have a new 10-week old Labby friend in training. He seems to like it when I bring out the guitar. You can see me going over a training video with my new buddy Bruno in the second picture.

– Paul –

Chrisakadigdog
        Participant

The all around best friend and listeners our canine companions.  Good medicine !

bert
          Participant

Paul, so very sorry to hear of your loss and know how you feel. Great to see that Bruno has a new home, fortunate little fella.

The root of my user name is Bert, my lead singer… he turned nine last month. He’s slowing down a bit but still loves to sing:

https://vimeo.com/132784766

haasome
              Participant

Nice! That was excellent Bert (I’m talking to the dog here). The timing is perfect. Bert waits for his spot to enter the lead. 🙂

– Paul –

indexless
              Keymaster

my dogs are my children, understand the pain of your loss and celebrate your new one with you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.