A little sweetener for the end of 2020 –

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion A little sweetener for the end of 2020 –

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      tadol

As much as I wish I could send everyone a holiday gift, its not something I can do – but I am trying to go close to half-way there –  a special, unauthorized, limited edition guitar pick, just for forum members –

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”> 

</span>

The artwork is by my son, who is just getting his website off the ground –  MalArtKey.com  – (shameless intentional plug) –  I had a short run of these picks made up, specifically for people on the forum, as a thank you and a keepsake, and to help celebrate the end of 2020.

Until the end of the year (or until supplies run out!)  if you put your name and address on an envelope with a stamp on it, put that inside another envelope and mail it to me, I will put a couple picks into your envelope and drop it in the local mailbox, in hopes it finds its way back to you –  that’s as much as I can guarantee –

This is really just for Santa Cruz members, so please don’t spread it around –

Send your self-addressed, stamped envelope to me –

Tad / SCGCPF Pick offer  –  PO Box 5663  –  Berkeley, CA  94705

So, if Santa didn’t leave you what you really wanted, maybe a couple of these will make your holidays brighter!  Everyone have a safe and happy holiday, please extend a little extra to those in need, forgive a little more than you normally would, and try to keep thinking positive!

Lots o’ SCGC guitars! But never ask which is my fav

Chrisakadigdog
      Participant

That is a COOL ONE   Tad.  Love tortex. And of course the IMAGE!!

Matt Hayden
      Participant

I’ll be sending you an envelope – and post more about your son’s business.

Hank
      Participant

Tad,

I’ll support your sons efforts however I can. Please send those picks to whoever can use them.

I hope that there are some Vets who can use them.

I’m a thumb pick guy…..so I’m looking forward to the coffee mugs.

I have a connection to a great company called “Black Rifle Coffee” would love to introduce your sons art to them.

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

MajesticShaver
      Participant

That looks great.  Appreciate the kindness, will send my envelope soon.  Take care!

tadol

Thanks!  I think my sons work is exceptional, but I acknowledge that I might be a little biased –

his website is  –   <b><u>Malartkey.com </u></b>  –   and it has a number of pins and such that he’s designed and had made. He’s just now trying to get into other products and also into doing design work for other people, but the business side of things is a bit more challenging for him than the artwork – I keep wanting to jump in and help him with stuff, but he has his own process and it’s important that he work through it all and figure it out for himself. I recall my dad wanting to help me with my first business, but I had to make all my own mistakes and learn it for myself, so I am trying to give him that same space – but it’s equally challenging for both of us, I think –

Lots o’ SCGC guitars! But never ask which is my fav

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.