A Blue Chip Shoutout

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

Last night we had a small gathering of Irish “Pickers and Grinners” at our home. The group was riding all of the Ramuda at full gallop.

And yes as is usual with we of Irish decent their was more than a wee bit of Christmas Spirit being consumed.

This morning I was cleaning up and found my custom made Blue Chip pick in my jeans pocket. It was broken in 1/2…… Talk about shock and at a total loss as to how this happened ????

As most of Y’all know because of a broken neck many years ago I cannot hold a pick so I had Blue Chip make me a TD 35 on a thumb ring and I adapted my picking style to that custom made design…… I  simpley cannot play anyother way.

SOOOO….. I place a call to Blue Chip at 9 am this morning and a wonderful young lady named Ashton listend to my tale of woe and said ” Y’all don’t worry we will replace the pick for free and we will build it TODAY and ship it TODAY at no charge “. Well MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS , who could ask for more ??

I ordered a backup and happily paid for it.

A shoutout to Blue Chip and Ashton for the wonderful customer service….. Thanks Ashton .

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

indexless
      Keymaster

Great to hear….got a phone number, we’d love to do a podcast with them

Hank
      Participant

Big Mon,

865-622-5044

bluechippicks.net

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

bert
      Participant

What a great story Hank, same here… nothing but good to say about Blue Chip.  I used to have a Large problem with dropping plastic picks while playing… nevermore said the raven.  I’ve given a number of BlueChips as gifts to friends and currently have 9 in my stash.  🙂  bert

Matt Hayden
      Participant

They’re good picks.  I don’t play with pics much, but Blue Chip and Wegen are my go-to when needed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.