WTB an H-13!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mncz
      Participant

Hi SCGCPers,

I’m in the midst of a fervent search for an Santa Cruz H-13 — rather, “the” H-13 which is only just waiting to find its way into the forever home of my stable. I have been looking for quite some time now, and have witnessed a number of fine examples have popping up on bidding sites, but I prefer that my money go into the guitar and to the person passing it on to me, rather than to a large online business.

All conditions will be considered in concordance with my budget, but I’m hoping to find an example that’s been (very) well cared for.

If you are thinking of parting with one, please reach out. We can keep it short & sweet or set up a time to speak on the telephone. (If you’re reading this, I’m still lookin’.)

Thanks for reading,
        Matthew

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
        — MARK TWAIN

indexless
        Keymaster

Thanks Matthew, Great post, we’ll all keep a sharp one pealed for you

mncz
          Participant

thanks Richard, I appreciate the warm co-sign. seems like a great bunch over here.

I saw a pretty incredible (redwood?) 1988/89 H-series (non- 13-fretter) on CL a few months ago, wonder if it ever found a new owner. I believe that’s the oldest I’ve ever seen floating around.

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
            — MARK TWAIN

Old 97
            Participant

Check out Reverb.com

RetiredFire
              Participant

Northern Lights Music in Littleton, NH has a nice used mahogany/spruce H13 listed for $4495. I have played it and it’s nice. Has a natural top rather than the standard sunburst and a few other modifications. They are closed now to walk ins but are there daily still doing on line work. Check it out on their site and tell Dan that Clay sent you. I have bought 6 guitars from them over the years and they are the best.

2019 SC 000 mahogany/European spruce
                2018 SC H13 rosewood/Adirondack spruce
                2020 SC 00 Skye cocobolo/Adirondack spruce (summer)
                2012 Martin 00028VS rosewood/Sitka spruce

RetiredFire
                Participant

Correction….listed price is $4195.

2019 SC 000 mahogany/European spruce
                  2018 SC H13 rosewood/Adirondack spruce
                  2020 SC 00 Skye cocobolo/Adirondack spruce (summer)
                  2012 Martin 00028VS rosewood/Sitka spruce

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.