Wow – eventually got signed in!

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Wow – eventually got signed in!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Silly Moustache
      Participant

Boy this must be the most difficult forum platform to get past and change password. Anyway done it now.

I’m the proud owner of a 2012 “RS” – although my main guitars are Collings (am I allowed to say that here?)

I’m in the UK and Santa Cruz have always been a litle underrepresented here, but I’m seeing them apear in two dealers in London, which is great.

Here’s me playing my definitely NOT beat up old guitar :

Silly Moustache
        Participant

Ah, I see posting links doesn’t work !

I’ll try again :

and ;

https://youtu.be/v77iFWVGnEk

Anonymous

Very nice.

Daniel
            Participant

nicely done!

Daniel

Hank
              Participant

Silly M,
                always look forward to hearing from you…your “New” RS fits the song perfectly.
                Glad you persevered trying to log in…..I think the “powers that Be” make it that way to keep the Bots out.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Hank.
                indexless
                Keymaster

Hey Silly,

Agreed it’s a clunky platform but it’s all we got, it’s an all volunteer army here and we try our best. Please contact me directly should you have any issues, we respond fairly quickly. I’m having lunch with Mr Hoover on Wednesday this week, looking forward to seeing him.  Posting images and links works fairly well, I am having a little bit of a hard time with Google Chrome so maybe try a different browser and see how that works. Thanks again for being here and as an RS owner, you make that thing sing! How did you record it, Mic’s? There are some serious gear sluts here

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by indexless.
              Viewing 4 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.