the tittle says it all

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Videos and shows the tittle says it all

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Hayden 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

zorro
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/ClassicCountrySong/videos/428759547908500/UzpfSTEwMDAwNjQwMDk2NDQyNToyMzM1MjQ5ODgwMDMxNjg4/

1993 Martin Custom HD-28 IR/Sitka
    2001 SCGC Custom F Cutaway Maple/German
    2008 SCGC Custom OT Madi/Italian
    2015 SCGC Custom OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
    2016 SCGC Custom 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi

The Bay, The Gulf Stream, The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their Secrets with.

indexless
    Keymaster

Rodney Crowell and Steve Earle have been asking this question for a long time. I don’t think anybody has the answer.  It depends on what is actual change and what is evolution, it makes it interesting I think.

bert
    Participant

Like Waylon Jennings once wrote “Don’t Think Hank Done It This Way”

SCGC VJ, Collings CJmhAsssb, Bourgeois 00, Eastman E20OM-TC & El Rey4 archtop, little bottleneck reso.

Daniel
    Participant

Nashville loves self-referential sentiment.

😉

Daniel

Matt Hayden
    Participant

I think that we need to wait a while.  The decentralization of recording and releasing means that there are fewer people whose work is released in large numbers to great fanfare, and so eventually there’ll be some players who through dint of hard work and talent get recognition.  I remember when Vince Gill was just starting and everyone thought he was just another hot picker who’d be the fashion of the week…..it takes time for talent and hard work to establish itself in the zeitgeist.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.