Should I buy this once in a lifetime guitar?

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Buy and Sell Should I buy this once in a lifetime guitar?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      berniebond
      Participant

Hi y’all 🙂

I have the rare chance of locally buying a Brad Paisley Signature BP/PW model used for 4000 Euro (4500$).

As a dedicated Brad Paisley Fan I have been looking at this thing since it came out in 2016. With limited guitar skills I just thought it is not worth it. But now, at least coVId gave me time to practice and this seems like a good offer.

Additonally the guitar is equipped with a Seymour Duncan Wavelength Duo Steel Pickup System and was- I believe modified with Gold Waverly open geared w/ black ebony buttons.

It also does not have the rather elaborated guitar-case, but a comparable one from the same company.

It is a beauty. As it is a few hundred Miles away, I have not played it yet…

should I put on my Stetson, saddle my 4 wheel bavarian horse and go for it? 🙂

bernie

indexless
      Keymaster

Welcome Bernie!

three words…..welcome-BUY IT

Hank
      Participant

Cut out the fastest horse from the Ramuda… A Bavarian Motor Works Breed?..Saddle up and ride.. like the wind….don’t forget your checkbook.

Saddle up and play it…..If it bucks you off at least you had a good ride……but that is a very good model.

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

Daniel
      Participant

I bought my SCGC (Adirondack spruce /mahogany dreadnought) in 2002 as a gift to myself for finishing grad school.  (MA, History)  It was the best purchse I have ever made.

So, yeah.  Go get your dream guitar!

Daniel

tadol

Thats a great guitar – nice specs. Know nothing about that pickup, but you’d be hard pressed to find many of those guitars around, so I’d say definitely make an effort to check it out – you just don’t know ‘til you’ve given it a play!

Lots o’ SCGC guitars! But never ask which is my fav

bert
      Participant

Nothing in life quite compares to a great guitar adventure. The miles will melt into memory… bigtime go. bert

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.