SCGC reppin’ in Richmond –

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion SCGC reppin’ in Richmond –

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      tadol
      Senior Moderator

tadol
        Senior Moderator

Better if the pic actually posts, eh?

haasome
          Participant

Very tasty!

– Paul –

Hank
            Participant

Is that a FTC or F? Beautiful…By the way the Mid tension strings I put on yesterday are starting to mellow a bit….getting warmer.
              AND……THERE’S THAT JACKET….I Don’t think it will fade in the sun Tad .

haasome
              Participant

I see — that IS a jacket!

– Paul –

Hank
                Participant

If I hadn’t seen it before, I might have thought it was the Stage Curtain at The Grand Old Oprey !!

Anonymous

Man have I got a Las Vegas gold sparkle tele. That would work well with that jacket.

Matt Hayden
                    Participant

Where in Richmond?

tadol
                      Senior Moderator

Our lead guitar player, and only member of the group who is fully retired, signed us up with an online service called “Gigmasters” – I don’t have all the details, but Alan wanted to get a gig or two under our belt that would get us a rating on the site, so he’s been actively looking for them. This was our first, a backyard birthday party for a nice woman in Richmond, CA who seemed to enjoy us – gave us a nice tip, at least, and hopefully a good rating.

I figure if we’re getting payed, we gotta put on the show, so we brought our jackets, and by the time we quit playing around 8, we needed them! Went well – I have to say, the more I play in front of others, the less self-conscious I’m getting. I still get flustered too easily if we dont follow our music and just wander into the tall grass, but a tiny bit less so, and recover more quickly –

Thats perhaps my favorite pluggin’ in guitar – a 90s vintage F with koa b&s, sitka top, and a k&k inside. Wonderful shallow C 1-13/16 nut neck. If I get Richard to do me a custom, I may saw that neck off and tell him to use it – just love it.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.