SCGC 2010 1934D ADIRONDACK-MAHOGANY SOLD

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Buy and Sell SCGC 2010 1934D ADIRONDACK-MAHOGANY SOLD

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Chrisakadigdog
      Participant

A stunning 2011 SCGC 1934 D.  SunburstAdirondack spruce top . Old growth Mahogany back and sides. Back lit tortoise binding top, back sides and neck. Brazilian overlay..   All stock and in excellent condition. Original Santa Cruz Ameritage Case.     They just do not get much finer than this!      All standard specifications.

$5200. Shipped

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by indexless.
        • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by indexless.
        Chrisakadigdog
        Participant

Hank
          Participant

You Dirty Dog…….The Hog brother to my Zorro……..I’m so glad the market is down…..I don’t have to explain to Dee that “Maybe we could afford it”.

Acoustic Soul
            Participant

Open to trades?

Chrisakadigdog
              Participant

As long as it includes $3500 cash and the difference in a guitar I might like. To be determined? Thanks

Really not looking forward to releasing this one but the TAX MAN COME’TH.

Chrisakadigdog
                Participant

Yes Zorro. This is the real deal.  Next least expensive one on the market presently starts at $6400 . Get it while its hot  don’t blame when its gone …..  Was thinking of the Banana bread man down in Key West barking his evening call for moms home made banana nut bread. Circa 1978.

Hank
                  Participant

Dee and I will be headed down to the Lower Keys to fish the back country (Gulf side) in April.We always do the Duval Crawl at least once during the trip……I’ll keep an eye out for BB Man and tell him you said hello.

Lots of good picker/songwriters in Old KW……..also some terrible ones.

Chrisakadigdog
                    Participant

Chrisakadigdog
                      Participant

Scale length;25.25”.  Nut width; 1 3/4”   Low profile soft V.

Hank
                        Participant

More guitar XXX rated pix……..

Chrisakadigdog
                          Participant

Soundhole 4 9/16”

Alex Zk
                            Participant

Other than the large sound hole, what on this guitar follows the 1934D style?

indexless
                              Keymaster

follow the link and all will be revealed

https://santacruzguitar.com/1934d-mahogany/

Chrisakadigdog
                                Participant

This is a custom 34D .  Master grade Mahogany cut in 1930’s, Master Grade Adirondack spruce top and bracing, Hot hide glue.

The primary difference being back lit tortoise binding, Southern bell sunburst top, 1 3/4” low profile neck, no fretboard inlays( on side of neck markers), Script SANTA CRUZ  Brazilian headstock overlay…

Chrisakadigdog
                                  Participant

Thank You Indexless

Chrisakadigdog
                                    Participant

This is a 2011 build.             Moderator please make correction.

Alex Zk
                                      Participant

OK.  Thanks.  It’s a fine looking guitar.

I did of course look at the SC site first, which shows a very different guitar, and I used to own a 1934D (Brazilian) and a couple of TR Pros, which are very similar cosmetically to the 1934D.  This one here looked so different from the SC site, and the label said D rather than 1934D.  Couldn’t be standard specifications.  Enough to ask a question.

SC makes a lot of customized guitars, and it doesn’t matter where you start from, but rather where you end up.  Ended up pretty good.

Good luck with your sale.

Chrisakadigdog
                                        Participant

THANKS.   Most are custom and with unique details.

Chrisakadigdog
                                          Participant

Did I mention it has K&K INSTALLED.  And the beat go’s on

Chrisakadigdog
                                            Participant

Will consider a partial trade value of up to $2000 for the right guitar? Towards the purchase of this fine instrument.

Chrisakadigdog
                                              Participant

Yes,  this has the old growth Adirondack spruce top.  All the power one could wish for  and the price!

Chrisakadigdog
                                                Participant

The 34D. Has found a new home.  SOLD

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.