Richard…Checking in

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard Hoover
      Senior Moderator

Sorry that I announced my participation in this noble forum and then split to look for wood and visit makers in Europe… and promptly forgot to honor my promise. I’ll now pitch in where requested in the order of first in first out.

This is the most important thing that I do. Please forgive my lapse. Thank you,

Richard

Hank
        Participant

Friend Richard,
          Dee and I would like to thank you for being you. When we were at your 40th event it was obvious how much the luthier/guitar player world loves and admires you….. Thanks you for your responses to our questions, and for the exceptional instruments that now call my corral home. I play one or two of the Ramuda every day and will ALWAYS remember at the end of our tour with you that our 1934 Zorro was at the last station with Gerard…. The picture of you and me with the guitar is a treasured image.
          Fair Winds and Peace,
          Zorro and Dee Fox

tadol
          Senior Moderator

No apologies necessary!!  You are one busy guy, and we all appreciate your efforts and are glad to hear from you when you can – and I think your priorities are right. If you don’t get the great wood, you can’t build the great guitars, and thats why we’re here!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.