Mate can we not white page some of us

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Mate can we not white page some of us

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

Big Mon,

I was going to start a thread that i thought was Cool and Personal and might lend itself to many comments regarding playing and composing…..but Captha or what ever the hell it is took me 5 times to accept me.

I’m sick to death of cross walks and bikes and cross walks and buses and stoplights

Big Mon , You know the respect and love i have for you and this forum and the appreciation I have for ALL that you do to keep us cool and clean from all the crap that is the internet….. but damn……is there not a way to allow we who have been here from the rebirth to have access with out being treated as interlopers or hacks ?

I’ve had conversations with players who have tried to join our forum but have said “the hell with it” after having 5-6 captha questions .

As Y’all know I have been a member of the “Old forum”and this new interation for a number of years .

I’m a long time mate … is there not a way to sail together with out being treated like a hack pirate ?

You know I love and respect what Y’all have done…. but Damn…..

indexless
        Keymaster

Hank,

I am sorry you feel this way and this is frustrating for you, it is for me as well, having to go through 6 rounds of it to approve a post.

There is no “whitelist”. WordPress is the platform that we’ve been given, Tad and I do our best to keep this alive.

We are all equals here

Richard

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by indexless.
            Hank
            Participant

Bih Mon,

You know I mean NO disrepect to you or Tad. You and I have had many wonderful phone conversations , as I have had with Tad and other members of the Forum, and I consider Y’all friends.

It’s just that ,maybe because of my advanced years, that when I go to put my witty and/or informative thoughts on the forum by the time I get thru Captcha affirming I am a living breathing human, I lose my train of thought.

My problem….I guess it’s just the world we live in now.

Peace & Fair Winds,

Hank

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.