Maestro your thoughts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

Richard, please read my most recent post in “General Discussion”.
        I am curious if you ever think about how much your creations of wood and glue and steel affect those who play your instruments ?
        While I am only a fair guitar player your guitars have changed my life. I have always( at least for 60 years ) reached for a guitar to seek calm and to express my feelings of peace or frustration or any of a thousand emotions. I thought I might have saved $$$ on therapists……But then I total what I have invested in SCGC guitars…. I know where the real value accrues.
        It was not until I heard the “Voice” of Santa Cruz guitars that I realized I could communicate those feelings to others and grow my ability to express what my life experience means to me.
        Every day I play your guitars I discover that I am a bit more than I was the day before….
        I realized at your 40th weekend how much you have given to the world of the Acoustic Guitar and how completely you have passed your knowledge on to your students and craftsmen/women.
        It is my hope to pass my small collection on to my Nephew and Niece when my transom sails over the horizon.
        I will Truly “Pass them On”.
        You should be pleased every day for what you have given so many….. Fair Winds Mate.

Richard Hoover
        Senior Moderator

Dear Zorro,

That Really makes me happy! It was great spending time with you here at our 40th celebration. That adds to my gratitude for your thoughtful description of the influence your guitars have had on you and your outlook on life.

Guitars are only our vehicle;. Our purpose is what they can do.

All the best,

Richard

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.