Love SCGC!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Proud owner of an OM – short scale, Cocobolo B&S, German spruce top, Adi braces and hide glue.  Unreal!  Was the original owner and sold it but was able to get it back.  So happy!  I love and it and SCGC and is the best!  Flawless build, perfect tonewoods and construction, and unbelievable tone and playability.  Incredible guitar!  I’m hoping to take a trip to the shop soon!  My favorite builder by far!

Matt Hayden
        Participant

A visit to the shop is a worthwhile trip.  It’s good to live close enough to stop in from time to time…..they are great people and want to make their customers feel welcome.

Congrats on your OM! I’ve had my 1991 OM for a while now and it just gets better.

Anonymous

Thanks Matt.  I live in Colorado but I am fortunate enough to get to California a few times a year with my job.  I am going to find a way to schedule an excursion to Santa Cruz so I can visit the shop.  Definitely on my bucket list!

sdelsolray
            Participant

I still haven’t yet been for a tour of the SCGC shop.  My wife has, though, and she doesn’t even play guitar.  She got me a SCGC shirt.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by sdelsolray.
              • This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by sdelsolray.
              Matt Hayden
              Participant

When you’re near Santa Cruz or the Bay Area, ping some of us and we can have a mini meetup – there’s a park up the street from the shop and plenty of places to hang and play.

sdelsolray
                Participant

Will do Matt.

Hank
                    Participant

sdelsoray
                      DO NOT miss an opportunity to visit the shop and do the tour. REALLY don’t miss the chance to “play in the park” with Matt and digdog and tadol. They are very talented players and their wisdom about all things SCGC is wonderful

tadol
                    Senior Moderator

Now that we have a forum back up and getting the word out to SCGC lovers, we’ll have to put together a BBQ party in Santa Cruz and all try to get together again! Maybe this summer?

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.