Just a thought on a full moon

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Just a thought on a full moon

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

I know we all love the place we live…and that’s cool…if you live there it’s because you have chosen to do so…..the great thing about being an American is that you are free to wander and pull up stakes or put down roots any place you choose.

Tonight I’m watching the “Corn” Moon rise over the Everglades  in the east and Booming Thunder and Brilliant and frequent lightning in the west over the Gulf….

I am blessed with the instruments that make music and give me peace….to create notes and to put words to rhythm is universal ….a DNA of musical creation ……   I would like to thank all who provide the wonders of wood and six steel strings ….you provide wonderful devices for release.

Peace and fair Winds….

Chrisakadigdog
        Participant

Sounds like the heavens are alive and well in your special piece of the planet . Thunder ,Lightening, Corn liquor I mean MOON ..   And wood and steal!!

Matt Hayden
          Participant

What’s a corn moon? I’ve heard of blood moons and such but not a corn moon.

Matt Hayden
            Participant

Part of me wants to answer my own question with 12-year-old humor.  I’m resisting the urge. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.