Iguanas are falling out of the trees

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Iguanas are falling out of the trees

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

Winter has arrived here in S.W. Florida.

36 degrees here on the coast tonight. Humidity in the 40 % range.

HVAC installation not complete…..fire in the fireplace with good dry oak and a Hudson Bay 4 point blanket on the bed.

The gators are comatose and the iguanas are falling out of the trees….

But Damn the Ramuda REALLY sounds good.

tadol
        Senior Moderator

The gators are comatose and the iguanas are falling out of the trees….

Somehow, it feels like I need to fit that into a song –

Matt Hayden
          Participant

Yeah, that’s Jimmy-Buffett-level writing right there.

Daniel
            Participant

It got down to 25°F here in north France at sunrise this morning.  Deep frost on just about everything.  My kids love it.

The new heater/water heater is performing like a champ, and the very expensive external wall insulation is keeping a good portion of that heat in the house.  I’ll need to improve the insulation in the roof and insulate most of the ground floor to completely close the envelope, but we are cozy warm anyway.

If there were crocodiles and iguanas here they would be very unhappy.  As it is the blackbirds, sparrows, tits, and robins are eating birdseed like they have no other source of food. (I saw a woodpecker hanging about as well.) I have to refill the feeder daily and make trips to the garden centre weekly.

Dry conditions make acoustic guitars sound great.  But they can be detrimental to guitars given long term exposure or exposure to rapid changes in humidity.  Enjoy the Ramuda responsibly.  😉

Daniel

Hank
              Participant

https://apnews.com/1ee59a008042351cbdf75540242ae4d3

Tastes like chicken….LOLOLOLO

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.