Home with my Ramuda

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

We arrived home a couple of days ago after a 17 day trek through the inter-mountain west , Colo., Montana, Idaho, Utah and Wyoming. We visited Aspen, Independence Pass, Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, The Wind River Range and the Wasatch Range.

We were out of Digital contact for a good bit of the time….a pleasure that I can honestly say was a TRUE pleasure.

I was able to view the Forum on a limited basis and enjoyed Y’All’s posts.

When I got home the Ramuda was waiting and with a tune up ,and a bit of TLC , I began playing them all.

My left hand fingers are tender and my rhythm and timing suck….but the voices of the guitars remind me that I just need a little time “back In The Saddle” and I’ll be fine.

I also received an email from our wonderful Carolyn at the Mothership and will have good news in the near future.

to those of you who expressed good wishes regarding Hurricane Dorian…..Thank You. It missed S.W. Fla but destroyed the Abbacos in the Bahamas. Say a prayer to “What ever gods there may be” for their recovery. It was one of our favorite places to sail and fish and the people are wonderful.

Hurricane Season is 1/2 over……

Fair Winds and Play on .

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Hank.
        Acoustic Soul
        Participant

Wow!  Sounds like a nice trip, we just did the appalachian trial this year (not on foot but that would be cool to do one day).

I’m glad we have this forum to connect with each other as well, it’s nice to read what everyone is up to.  I heard your question on the podcast 🙂

I didn’t realize that you were in SW FL.  Have you ever visited Miami Fruit Company or at miamifruit.org?  They have a lot of good stuff.

My uncle has been in Colorado for past few weeks.

That’s exciting Carolyn got back with you… can’t wait to hear the news on what you’re up to.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.