Happy 42nd Anniversary Santa Cruz Guitar Company

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Happy 42nd Anniversary Santa Cruz Guitar Company

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

We love you Richard Hoover and Crew.

tadol
        Senior Moderator

I remember the 40th well – got to meet so many great people, even played a little guitar with Sonia –

Big thanks to Richard and crew for keeping true to the ideal, and preserving the dream –

Hank
          Participant

Congrats to Richard and The Crew of Santa Cruz Guitar Company.
            Being invited to your 40th was an experience that has shaped my remaining years.
            Best to Otis B. Rodeo also.

Frozen Rat
            Participant

And from me a hearty thanks for sticking around and continuing to build these wonderful instruments that have so caught my fancy.

Santa Cruz 00 — Goodall 000 — Martin 00-28

bert
              Participant

Oh boy, 42 years. I was living on Seaview Ave at that time and still remember going to Richard’s early shop to tweak my D18, memories. Had no idea what the future held for SCGC, one happy day in 2003 I found a SCGC Tony Rice, been a SCGC player since.

Best wishes to a very special man, Richard Hoover, and all the great vibes he has brought to each of us.
                bert

haasome
                Participant

42 years is something to be proud of. Congratulations Richard and others who made/make the contributions that matter. I love my Santa Cruz guitars!

– Paul –

indexless
                  Keymaster

Proud to know them…what a team for 42 years, ready for more…thanks Otis and the gang

Matt Hayden
                    Participant

Congratulations to RH and crew.  Fine instruments built by good people doing good things.

First one I ever saw was a tiny, exquisite instrument in Kent CT at a long-gone music store – I still don’t know what model it was, probably an H.  It was $2000 or thereabouts and just a bit more than I could afford.   Left me with a hunger for one that took another decade or more to sate.

Daniel
                      Participant

42: the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

🙂

So glad to see SCGC chugging along building the best guitars in the world.  I remember 35 well. (Geez has it be 7 years already?!)  Here’s to another 42.

Daniel

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.