FS/FT Santa Cruz Style 1

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Buy and Sell FS/FT Santa Cruz Style 1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      coltoncc
      Participant

$3000 shipped

Up for sale or trade is my 2008 Santa Cruz Style 1 with Adirondack top and Indian Rosewood back and sides. This thing is loud and open sounding with tons of beautiful overtones. These have a very balanced voice with a little more treble presence and clarity than the larger SC’s. This style 1 has a nice Tor-Tis aftermarket pickguard that was added by the previous owner along with a strap button installed at Sylvan Music in Santa Cruz. No pickup on this one.

Condition wise it is very good and appears very clean for being a well loved 13 year old guitar. I did my best to get pictures but will try to fully disclose the wear here. There is lots of swirling throughout and some light surface scratching, mostly near the pickguard. There is a small lacquer check and very small shallow dings (pictured). There is some finish weirdness about the size of a pea on the back of the headstock/nut area from a hanger the previous owner had it on, but you don’t feel it when playing. The bridge has the slightest of lifts in the bass side bottom corner but has been stable for years in my climate controlled room. The gap is just enough for a single piece of paper to fit under and does not extend beyond the small corner. Frets are in great shape with the just the slightest signs of wear, mostly only noticeable under the b string. Tons of life left!

Only trade I’m really after is a Santa Cruz 00 Skye but I’m always willing to hear offers. I have tons of positive feedback on the gear page, reverb, and ebay as a seller if you would like references. I’m located in the San Joaquin Valley in California and can travel a bit for the right deal. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or request other photos. I apologize for the quality of my iphone 5 photos but here they are:

Photo link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yJj5RrDakuYyAyER8

indexless
      Keymaster

Welcome Cotton!

What a rare bird and a great price, I don’t think this will last

tadol

Oooh!  Whats the nut width on this one!

Lots o’ SCGC guitars! But never ask which is my fav

coltoncc
      Participant

1 3/4″ nut on this one and all standard specs other than the Adirondack top.  Thanks guys!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.