Forum Holiday Party

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      indexless
      Keymaster

Greetings Forum,

What do you think about a Holiday Party? We think we can pull it off since there will be no SCGC in house party this year. If you’re interested, please respond here or message myself or Tadol.

We’re looking at these dates:  11-12- 18-19 of December, also we would need to establish a time so the Egg Nog doesn’t spoil, so 4 or 5 pm Pacific time?

I’m sure we’ll have some surprise visits, let’s spread some joy

Matt Hayden
        Participant

Like a Zoom or in person?

indexless
          Keymaster

Thanks Matt, it’s a ZOOM event with special guests

tadol
            Senior Moderator

I am up for any of those dates – I think we can get a couple dozen of us together, and if people wanted to perform they could send in a file, or maybe live?  It seems we’re going to be locked down and not able to get out and party in person this year, so any small way to see others and pretend to have some normalcy in our holidays would be most welcome –

I hope we get more input and can put this together!

Daniel
              Participant

I’m 10 hours ahead of you guys.  So that’s a little early for me on a weekend.  😉
                But I’ll do my best to show up.

I had my SCGC out for about 30 minutes yesterday.  It was like talking to an old friend.
                I played through Dan Fogelburg’s Morning Sky, Long Black Veil in Bb and G, and Whiskey Before Breakfast in D.

Hope you’re all well!

Daniel

Matt Hayden
                Participant

I’m down for attending on any of those dates.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.