Custom 2000 Santa Cruz PJ is now up for auction

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Buy and Sell Custom 2000 Santa Cruz PJ is now up for auction

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      David Lusterman
      Participant

My name is David Lusterman; I’m the publisher of Acoustic Guitar magazine. We’re holding an auction of 12 wonderful guitars from our collection including an exquisite SCGC PJ built in 2000. The auction benefits the Bill Collings Memorial Fund which supports guitar education in public schools and public programs. Please visit our website to hear Gretchen Menn playing the guitar. And I hope you’ll consider bidding if you are so inclined!

indexless
        Keymaster

David,

Welcome, thank you for submitting this, we are happy to help! Stay around a pick a little, lots of talent here.

David Lusterman
          Participant

Thanks for having me. Let me know if I can be of help in any way — especially during these lockdown days. By the way, we’ve got a nice little calendar on streaming concerts and workshops going on our site that might be of interest.

tadol
            Senior Moderator

What a group of beautiful guitars you’re auctioning! And the PJ looks really sweet – best of luck on the fundraising!

Matt Hayden
              Participant

That PJ is gorgeous.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.