Bushwacked by my bride

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Bushwacked by my bride

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

Sooo…I’m explaing to my bride why I’m going to begin to thin the Ramuda, and that the OT may be the first to go and that a 000 is arriving to take it’s place.

Now understand that Dee was involved with me in the purchase of the OT from the Denver Folklore Center and has always been a part of that purchase and feels a bit possesive about it.

Anyway we’re talking about the arrival of the 000 and the $$$ dollars being layed out and the subjective value of same.

No arguments but she can’t quite get her head around the cost and how can I sell the OT with out consulting her first

During this discussion she is trying on her “Patsy ” outfit for her perfomance tomorrow….She pulls out a hatbox and places a beautiful cowboy hat on her head…… I say damn that’s a hell of a topper, who made it it ?

Dee says “I’m not sure but I bought it at the Hayloft several years ago…. It was on sale for $300 from $500 !!!

So I look at the label and IT’S A LARRY MAHON custom made LADIES BARREL RACER STRAW HAT.

This IS a Pass It On Hat!!

I said I understand……I’m a GOOD Husband !!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.