Almost 10 years ago –

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Videos and shows Almost 10 years ago –

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tadol

I recently put up some videos on YouTube of my band, the Elmwoods, on YouTube and so I had to re-figure out how it all worked. I’m pretty proud I did figure that out!  But that’s not the point –

In logging in and figuring it out, I looked over a bunch of old videos I’d uploaded – and was quite surprised to find this one had over 1,000 views!  And it should –

October, 2010 – Eric Skye had picked up his first signature model guitar (that very day down in Santa Cruz, as I recall) and that evening, he and his friend from Portland, Tim Connell, did a show at the small wine shop we have in our building. Still having a hard time imagining it was 10 years ago!  This was one of the numbers – enjoy –

Hank
      Participant

My entire Ramuda was watching and listening from their corrals. I unison and loudly they asked…. “Why the Hell can’t you ride us like THAT ?”

Wonderful Tad , thanks….But I think that would be a tough act for the “Elmwoods “to follow…..

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
      2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
      2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
      2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
      2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
      2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
      2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
      Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
      The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

Daniel
      Participant

Hey, that’s the back of my head. 😉

Great night that was.

Daniel

Matt Hayden
      Participant

That was a good show indeed.

indexless
      Keymaster

Look at how white the top is on his guitar. Tim’s mandolin has really matured as well, nice, thanks Tad!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.