A Very Special Custom OMPW

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion A Very Special Custom OMPW

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Neil Carr
      Participant

Hey folks,

I recently purchased my first SCGC instrument from Sylvan in Santa Cruz. It’s intended to be handed down to my daughter. The whole process was an adventure, which I’ve documented in this video on youtube. Hope you enjoy:

indexless
        Keymaster

Welcome Neil! Thanks for a great uplifting story, welcome to the forum!

wbb90TR
          Participant

Neil,

No apologies for your playing which is as articulate, sweetly sensitive and beautifully played as is your wonderful story documenting your Santa Cruz acquisition. Treasure each day as you watch your beautiful children grow and learn to appreciate the gifts of music and the love for them that you are embracing.

Peace,

Walter

tadol
            Senior Moderator

Nice video – beautiful guitar. Welcome to the forum!

Hank
              Participant

Beautiful family, beautiful thoughts, Beautiful Guitar…….wonderful playing.

Neil Carr
                Participant

Thanks for the compliments folks. I had to record each of these tunes at least twice before I could get a clean cut. This guitar is fantastic, but not forgiving. Typical of a new Adi/Mahogany guitar, I’m told.
                  Walter, my second child is also named Walter – for him I’m thinking a rosewood dread will be in order. We shall see.

indexless
                  Keymaster

Only 2 times Neil? Come on, give the rest of us a chance….wonderful playing

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.