2015 Tony Rice Pro – Mint

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Buy and Sell 2015 Tony Rice Pro – Mint

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Selling my mint condition TR Pro with Bear Claw German Spruce top and Brazilian B&S.  I landed an awesome SCGC OM with Cocobolo and I’ve got my eyes on another, but I’ve got to raise some funds to do so.  Will sell for $7,750 here plus shipping.  Feel free to ask any questions.  As zorro has pointed out, once you click on the Reverb link, you’ll get a lot of ads from them in your browser.  But I suppose that’s better than me posting the AGF link.  Thanks for looking.

https://reverb.com/item/11470648-santa-cruz-tony-rice-pro-2015-bear-claw-german-spruce-brazilian

tadol
        Senior Moderator

A TR Pro!  Thats a bucket list guitar – good luck, someone will be pretty happy to grab that one!

Anonymous

I’m interested in getting the guitar moved to a good home as I’m playing less and less on the dreads these days.  Please feel free to make an offer.  Thanks, Wes

Anonymous

Updating price to $7,000 net to me plus shipping.  Please let me know if you have interest.  Thanks.

Anonymous

Guitar has been sold.  Thanks for looking.

Hank
                  Participant

Congrats on the sale….any updates or pictures of your “Tree” OM ??

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.