Reply To: Nice to have an open forum! Tell your friends!

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Nice to have an open forum! Tell your friends! Reply To: Nice to have an open forum! Tell your friends!

bert
Participant

So good to be a part of this forum, thanks to you guys. I have never, and never will join the AGF or Facecrook. I lived in Santa Cruz for a few years and have played SCGC guitars for 15yrs. Getting a new forum like this rolling is a labor of love.

imo….
    No fences is the right approach to the best forums, within ethics. I am a member of the Collings (armdog), Martin, and Eastman forums. The demographics of guitar forums are different, that’s the nature and essence. Huge vs small membership is mostly based on the number of players who own the brand.

I love great guitars, no matter the brand. The days of Ford vs Chevy (Martin vs Gibson) are for inside the box thinking. (how’m I doing)  I own a baked top Eastman E20OM-TC and AR805ce archtop. Here goes….

I wish for this forum to be a great success and will help any way I can within reason, having cataract surgery next week, hopefully will turn 72 later this year.

I invited Tim Shaw (Phoenix), who started the Eastman Guitar Fan forum, to visit this forum. He loves SCGC OMs but is raising a sizeable young family with eyes on a SC guitar down the road. Don’t shoot, just a suggestion to visit the EGF, 9mos old and off to a great start.  bert
    https://www.eastmanguitarfans.com/

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by bert.