Reply To: Santa Cruz Coffee Break-Lunch with Richard Hoover #4 podcast Meet Carolyn Sills

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Santa Cruz Coffee Break-Lunch with Richard Hoover #4 podcast Meet Carolyn Sills Reply To: Santa Cruz Coffee Break-Lunch with Richard Hoover #4 podcast Meet Carolyn Sills

tadol

It is quite a bit of fun to make these –  mostly the company, but the subject matter helps too –

we have a couple ideas for future shows – there are a few behind-the-scenes folk that have been “instrumental” in keeping things going at SCGC,  and we have a couple theme-based ideas. We hope y’all continue to find it interesting, and even more, hope y’all can help spread the word to bring more sane and rational people to this forum, and maybe to listen to Richard.

I feel like we’re getting a little better with each one, and personally, I would love to get more feedback on how we can improve – what you like, and what you don’t like as much – its all good, and I’d rather hear it from friends than some of the voices I’ve dealt with on other forums –

And once again, I need to say a huge Thank You to our beloved moderator, both for all his work on this forum, as well as the many hours he puts into engineering those files so we sound so good on the podcasts!

You da man, Mr Newman!