Reply To: Welcome Back SCGP Forum! Finally :-D First Post Back with Voicing Question

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Welcome Back SCGP Forum! Finally :-D First Post Back with Voicing Question Reply To: Welcome Back SCGP Forum! Finally :-D First Post Back with Voicing Question

Hank
Participant

It’s funny but not surprising how we all hear differently when playing the same style of guitars and with similar picks….but that’s what makes a forum (insert Smiles here).
Please contact any of the “Old” forum members that you may know and ask them to rejoin us.
The 34 Zorro seems to be a bit more “Mellow” now that I have played it for some time.
I never found it to be “Clicky”….but I had lots of advice from Forum Members and Mr. Hoover and Bill Warmouth about bridge/fingerboard woods and the addition of the 45 “Bling”.
you might take a look at the “Ask SCGC” page and Richards comments on 45 inlay sound.
Matt, who describes the sound of SCGC models as well as anyone, might comment on it.

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.